Lexpert® Rising Stars: Leading Lawyers Under 40
Lexpert Rising Stars: Leading Lawyers Under 40 Awards honours lawyers from law firms, in-house departments, government and academia. Members of the legal profession in Canada are encouraged to nominate qualified individuals who have made outstanding contributions in their careers thus far.
To be considered, nominees must be a licensed in-house or private practice lawyer in Canada. Nominees must be born in 1980 or later and must be nominated using this Nomination Form only.
Nomination Form Instructions:
- A separate nomination form is required for each nominee.
- All fields are mandatory, as are character limits.
- Previous recipients of the Lexpert Rising Stars Awards are not eligible to be nominated.
- A nominee cannot nominate him or herself.
- The information provided in the nomination forms will be provided to the Advisory Board to select the winners. If you are nominating a lawyer outside of your organization, please ensure they are made aware of the nomination.
- If multiple nomination forms are received for a nominee, only one of the forms will be forwarded, at the discretion of Lexpert, to the Advisory Board.
- No additional materials will be forwarded to the Advisory Board.
- Please be advised that any information submitted on these forms, including but not restricted to financial data and client names, may be published in Lexpert magazine and in Lexpert Rising Stars Awards print and audio-visual materials in the event the nominee is a winner.
- Nominations are to be sent electronically via this website and must reach Lexpert by midnight (PST) on July 6, 2020.
- If you have questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Jessica Duce (Project Director) at email@example.com.