THE UNIVERITY OF WATERLOO AWARD FOR NEXT GENERATION EMPLOYMENT INNOVATION OF THE YEAR
This award recognizes the HR Team that has implemented an innovative initiative in the last 12 months that increases employment opportunities for young people / graduates.
Entries should cover initiatives including, but not limited to; graduate programmes, internships, apprenticeships, coop work programs and/or work experience placements
- Provide an overview of the initiative, including:
- The business objectives of the scheme (e.g. recruiting and developing talent, community support, employer branding);
- AThe target market for the roles (graduates, school leavers, etc)
- Describe the methods and tools used to attract talent to these roles and the ways in which the attraction methods are unique and / or innovative
- Overview of internal resources used and support offered (for example training offered to existing line managers involved in the initiative, ongoing career support offered to the candidates etc)
- Impact and results of the initiative on organizational success, as related to the business objectives (for example retention rates at the end of the programme, improved employer branding, etc)
The nomination for this event is now closed.
Please check out our upcoming events.back to all awards