THE FELDMAN DAXON PARTNERS AWARD FOR BEST TALENT MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
This award celebrates excellence and innovation in ways of identifying and managing internal talent, as well as the ways in which development opportunities are delivered.
- Overview of the Talent Management Strategy that was implemented or improved in the last 12 – 18 months, including but not limited to:
- Innovation in identification process of high potential employees
- Alignment of talent identification and development with current and future business objectives
- Alignment of an onboarding or integration processes with the talent management strategy
- Use of training and development to align organisational needs with employee ambitions
- Performance management techniques and alignment of performance to compensation and benefits/rewards and recognition
- Effective career and succession planning and the management of these
- Describe the drivers behind the implementation of a new or improved talent management strategy
- Use of supporting tools (for example HR Technology)
- Success of the talent management strategy, including impact on employee engagement and retention
The nomination for this event is now closed.
Please check out our upcoming events.back to all awards