THE AWARD FOR BEST LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
This award recognises and celebrates the HR team that has delivered the most outstanding organisational benefits by directly linking the training needs of their people, at all levels, to the business needs of their organisation.
- Outline the Learning & Development Strategy implemented or improved in the last 12 – 18 months, including investment (financially, or through time or resources) in the development of employees across an entire organisation, through training, coaching, mentoring or other learning & development initiatives
- Outline of the business case behind the L&D strategy, including ways in which programmes are tailored to suit the different needs of different functions and levels within the business
- How was the strategy rolled out /communicated to the workforce
- Innovation in the delivery of the Learning & Development service (for example through virtual mentoring, e-learning, software, gamification, etc.)
- Uniqueness of learning and development offerings and opportunities
- Evidence of program success and workforce benefit